Your Pub, Bar and Club Clients are Covered

Oct 2023

Attention Brokers, a reminder that SWG is able to cover your pub, bar, and club clients with alcohol sales over 35%, up to 100%, so long as we have identified there are sufficient food options for the patrons.

At SWG, we offer two important types of insurance coverage specifically designed for pubs, bars, and clubs serving high percentage alcohol. These include commercial general liability (CGL) insurance and property insurance.

CGL insurance protects against claims for bodily injury, property damage, and personal and advertising injury. For pubs, bars, and clubs serving alcohol, this type of insurance can cover claims related to accidents, fights, and other incidents that may occur on your premises.

Property insurance is another vital type of insurance for pubs, bars, and clubs. This coverage provides protection for your physical property, including your building, equipment, and inventory. In the event of a fire, theft, or other covered event, property insurance, including business interruption, can help you recover your losses and resume your operations.

We understand the unique risks that your business faces, and we offer insurance solutions tailored to your needs. Our CGL and property insurance policies provide comprehensive coverage for a range of risks, including any business associated with serving alcohol.

If you’re looking for the best possible insurance coverage for your pubs, bars, or clubs, consider partnering with SWG. Our experience and expertise in the industry can help you provide your clients with the peace of mind they need to focus on running their businesses.

Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you protect your business.

Commercial General Liability

  • Can do up to 100% liquor but must have sufficient food options available to patrons from their own kitchen or a third party.
  • Inspections are to be ordered on all new business.
  • Up to $5,000,000 CGL limit but in most cases a maximum $2,000,000 liquor liability sublimit – depends on the risk.


Legal Expense Insurance

• Contract Disputes
• Employment Disputes
• Criminal Defense
• Property Disputes
• Personal Injury
• Tax Disputes

• Broad Form coverage on most risks
• Building, Contents, and Business Interruption (Profits)
• Deductibles starting at $2,500
• Standard extensions will be included on most quotes

Equipment Breakdown:
• Follows property limits

• Up to $25,000 limits available