South Western Insurance Group Limited (South Western), Canada’s leading Wholesale Insurance Intermediary/Managing General Agent, is proud to have partnered with a Specialist Insurer that has been the leader in servicing Faith Organizations and Communities for decades, globally and throughout Canada.
“This partnership positions SWG to meet the unique needs and interests of faith communities on a National basis,” said John Barclay, CEO, SWG. “We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service and through this partnership, we will be able to do that for a new breadth of prospective clients.”
SWG’s Faith product ensures superior protection and the most appropriate coverage for every situation, including physical and sexual abuse and also extends to cover Faith based schools. The basic product covers Property, Loss of Income, Crime, General Liability, Pastoral Counseling, and more. It also includes extensions and options that are better than those generally available in the marketplace. For example:
- Disappearing Deductible (Property Covers): the deductible does not apply if the amount of the loss exceeds $10,000
- No deductible on General Liability coverages
- Included Loss of Income and Crime limits with the option to increase where needed
- No Maximum limit on stained glass, pipe organs or religious artifacts
A range of important supplementary coverages is also available, including:
- Child Protection Coverage (Claims- made or Occurrence Basis)
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Umbrella Liability
“This product will empower brokers to deliver to a broader range of customers with specialized needs,” said Barclay. “It is not always easy for faith organizations to access flexible and customized coverage to meet there needs. We are hoping to fill that gap.”
Click HERE for additonal Product and Contact details.