SWGENVIRO Premises Environmental Liability (PEI) policy addresses the risk of pollution arising at specified premises. Coverage is provided on a claims-made and reported basis.
Our Premises Environmental Liability can be customized to including “Insured Work” and/or Aboveground and Underground Storage Tanks.
Premises Environmental Liability:
- Sudden and gradual pollution events
- Broad definition of pollutant including asbestos & mould
- Illicit abandonment of pollutants
- On-site and off-site clean-up costs
- Restoration costs
- Emergency response costs
- Natural resource damages
- Compensation for third party bodily injury and property damage
- Nuisance claims
- Civil fines and penalties
- Punitive damages, where insurable by law
- Legal defense costs
- Retroactive cover for historic work
- Transported cargo
- Work conducted off-site at third party facilities
- Waste disposal / Non-owned disposal sites
- Contractual liability e.g. in leases
- Above and underground storage tanks on your premises
INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIST BELOW CONTACT US IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
- Automobile Repair Garage or Sales Facility
- Petrochemical and chemical
- Electricity generation, transmission and distribution
- Power and water utilities
- Waste management
- Logistics, transportation, and warehousing
- Real estate
- Healthcare – Retirement Homes, Nursing Homes, etc.
- Education – Childcare, Daycare, etc.
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT
Application Submission Instructions
Please print out the appropriate application(s) above,
fill-out, scan and email to:
Please include the following information:
Any Supporting Documents
VIEW & DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest news and the most up to date information about our products the moment it comes out.