Storage Tank Environmental Insurance (STEI) policy addresses the pollution risks associated with specified aboveground and underground storage tanks, including integral piping, fill points, dispensers, pumps, and vapor recovery systems. Coverage is provided on a claims-made and reported basis.
Storage Tank Environmental Liability:
- Sudden and gradual pollution events
- On-site and off-site clean-up costs
- Reinstatement costs
- Emergency response costs
- Natural resource damages
- Compensation for third party bodily injury and property damage
- Civil fines and penalties
- Punitive damages, where insurable by law
- Legal defense costs
- Loading and unloading
We will consider tanks of almost any age and construction type, subject to satisfactory underwriting and review of documentation such as Phase Reports a/o Integrity (tightness) test results.
- Retroactive cover for historic pollution where prior coverage has ben in place
- Storage tank decommissioning and replacement works
- First party business interruption
- Transported cargo
INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LIST BELOW.
CONTACT US IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
- Gas bars and service stations
- Bulk fuel terminals
- Truck stops
- Auto dealerships and car rental agencies
- Residential units
- Chemical storage for manufacturing risks
Application Submission Instructions
Please print out the appropriate application(s) above,
fill-out, scan and email to:
Please include the following information:
Any Supporting Documents
VIEW & DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET
SWG ENVIRO - Environmental Pollution Insurance: Helping Clients with Storage Tanks Sleep Better At Night
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive the latest news and the most up to date information about our products the moment it comes out.