Professional Liability & CGL Combined Facility
Exclusive to South Western Group
South Western Group offers a combined E&O & CGL program that has been specifically designed to cater for the needs of Architects & Engineers.
In addition to the combined product, this new facility can also write mono-line E&O or CGL risks as well as Single Project risks.
- Some of the highlights of this facility are:
- 15% commission to Brokers
- Coverage that meets and exceeds the IBC 2006 General Liability wording
- Ability to quote defense costs outside the limits and 1st dollar defense coverage under Professional Liability, upon request
- Water ingress coverage for buildings with “rain screen” technology
- Thirty day extended reporting provisions for Professional Liability coverage
- Clear allocation language to avoid coverage disputes
- Extended coverage for your customer’s volunteer workers
- Any one policy can be driven by General Liability or Professional Liability cover, depending on the business of the Insured
- Same claims management/handling on both classes of insurance
- Coverage for Dependent Contractors on all policies
- Sudden & Accidental Pollution Extension option under the Professional Liability coverage section
- Optional Additional Endorsements for General Liability cover. For example, Non-Owned Auto, Employee Benefits, Contractual Liability, etc.
D&O and E&O: important weapons in every broker’s arsenal
Brokers, here’s how to choose an intermediary
Why it’s essential for brokers to work with an E&O specialist