Regardless of where your clients live or how much their home is worth, they still need homeowners insurance to protect themselves from unplanned expenses due to property damage. They need a plan that fully covers their bases, with options designed to accommodate any difficult losses that come their way. If your client has been refused by traditional insurers because of the high risk of insuring their home – due to its location, historical significance, or any other factor – you can help.
Southwestern Group offers high-value policies for even the most difficult to place properties, through our strong, long-time partnership with Lloyd’s. As one of the world’s foremost insurance companies, Lloyd’s offers the sterling reputation and trustworthiness that we are pleased to provide for our clients. Whether you are new to hard-to-place coverage or have been handling such policies for years, you can count on our experienced underwriters to help you design the plan that best meets your client’s needs. You do not need to turn away this business to competitors – we are here to assist you in securing these accounts in any way we can.
Protecting homeowners from traumatic events
How to profit from the high-value homeowners space
Safeguarding wealthy homeowners against the most common claim
FOR HOMEOWNERS — High Value Homeowners’ Insurance ($750,000+)
- Extended replacement cost, with no obligation to rebuild
- Replacement cost value, with no obligation to replace personal property
- Earthquake coverage for personal property
- No limitation on fine arts under personal property coverage
- Food spoilage, without deductible
- Earthquake insurance on dwellings located throughout Canada
- Flood insurance/surface water infiltration
- Valuable articles, fine arts, and fine arts breakage
- Extended wine coverage (all risk)
- Worldwide personal property