In partnership with the leading insurer of faith organizations in Canada, we are proud to present a newly developed product designed specifically for places of worship. Your Faith customers may range from traditional religions occupying older buildings in smaller communities, to the newer, growing religions in Canada who may have a large, modern buildings situated in urban centres. With this in mind, we offer many coverage options addressing your customers varying needs and requirements.
Our partner has designed a Faith Program to protect the assets of your customers by providing comprehensive, yet flexible coverage. This allows you, as the broker, to tailor the coverage to your specific customers needs while knowing that the protection provided is equal to or above anything else available in Canada.
Our Basic Broad Form Building and Contents coverage includes:
- Architects, Consultant Engineers & Surveyors Professional Fees, for up to 10% of the amount of agreed loss on building & contents
- Church Legal Liability, including liability for bodily injury to a person in the insured’s employ
- Business Interruption – loss of collections and income, up to $20,000 any one occurrence
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Extra Expense
- Lock and Key coverage
- Crime — including loss of money from within the home of any church official
- Optional Coverages: D & O, Physical And Sexual Abuse (now available on an occurrence basis