SWG CGL - Commercial General Liability insurance is designed to protect the products or services of small and large businesses. As careful as you might be, there are unforeseen events that can happen to every business. Protect your hard work with a policy that fits your needs.
Whether you're a store owner, office professional or wholesaler, commercial general liability insurance coverages can be customized to protect you against the unique risks and exposures you face.
SWG CGL - Commercial General Liability policy protects your business from financial loss should you be liable for property damage or personal and advertising injury caused by your services, business operations or your employees. It covers non-professional negligent acts for which you might become responsible
Umbrella Insurance is a type of excess insurance. It works almost the same way as Excess Liability Insurance, except an Umbrella policy can:
- Be applied to multiple underlying liability policies, such as General Liability policy, E&O Policy, Automobile Liability, and many more
- Drop down when an underlying policy’s aggregate limits are exhausted
- Cover claims not included in the underlying policies
For an Umbrella policy to cover claims beyond those covered in the underlying policy, your client needs to pay a self-insured retention (SIR). An SIR is the amount of money your client pays before the insurance company responds to the loss. For instance, let’s say your client has an Umbrella policy with a $10,000 SIR, and they make a claim that costs $100,000. Your client must pay $10,000 toward the claim, and then the insurance company will pay the rest.
- Our policies include contractual liability
- Cross liability
- Contingent employer’s liability
- Product Completed Operations coverage (Broad Form)
- Our policies are on occurrence form, we can however also offer claims made option
- Our policies can offer enhancement coverage to include, Faulty Workmanship, Product Recall coverage, Employee Benefit, Employer’s Comprehensive Bodily Injury Liability, Sub-limits for Errors & Omissions, as well as Manufacturer’s E&O and Employment Practices Liability
- Limits up to $10,000,000
- Deductibles start at $1,000 and can be customized to the size of the business or type of operation
- Coverage can be provided for sales into the U.S. and Worldwide
APPLICATIONS FOR THIS PRODUCT
Application Submission Instructions
Please print out the appropriate application(s) above,
fill-out, scan and email to:
Please include the following information:
Any Supporting Documents
VIEW & DOWNLOAD FACT SHEET