The following are only some of the classes of Commercial Marine insurance offered by South Western Group.
Commercial Hull and P&I (Protection and Indemnity)
- Tour boats, tankers, barges and tugs
- Great lakes and ocean going with world-wide cover available
- War risk if required
- Dredging and pile driving
- Rental boats
- Fishing Charters
- Water Taxis, Crew boats
- Rental Personal Watercraft
Excess P&I (Protection and Indemnity)
- Where a marine exposure exists and the umbrella policy will not extend to cover the marine exposure, an excess P&I policy is available.
Ship Repairers and Boat Builders Liability
- Damages to third party property including care, custody and control
- Cover for craft in the possession of the Insured
Stevedores, Wharfingers and Terminal Operators Liability
- Liability covering against third party claims, including removal or wreck claims where necessary
Marina Operators’ and Boat Dealers’ Package
- Please go to specific Marina Class to review full details of this program.
- Piers, Wharves, and Docks form
- Sturge form through Lloyds
- Hull (for construction or refitting any size vessel)
Cargo and Transportation Floaters
- World-wide on land, sea and air
- All Risk and Named Perils
- Owners or Carriers
Oil and Gas Drilling
- Sea and land exposures
- Blowout coverage
Many Specialty Marine Covers are arranged through Lloyds as well as Domestic and International Markets, All Licensed in Canada.